How To Write Social Media That Sells In 3 Easy Steps Using the CC MATRIX (Included)
Discover a Simple Framework For Creating Social Media Messaging That Connects With Your Market At Precisely The Right Moment!Watch Promo
If you'd like to stop randomly posting social media and start strategically creating content that sells ... this is the course for you.
First you'll discover the truth about the sales process - it's not what it seems. One simple shift in perspective and selling (often dreaded by many) becomes almost effortless.
Then you'll discover the 3 stages and 3 corresponding states of mind that result in 100% of all social media sales.
You'll learn why most people are getting it wrong and what you can do about.
You'll uncover the hidden force behind why the sales funnel model is flawed and the one small flip you can make that fixes your sales process forever.
And finally you'll learn an NLP strategy that lets you profile people with ease so you can better manipulate ... er, persuade them to buy your stuff!
Go ahead, enrol in this short but powerful course and you'll see why most people have been writing social media all wrong ... and how you'll be writing social media that sells in no time at all.
Your course includes printable "cheat sheets" too.
ENROL TODAY ... start writing social media that sells!
What You'll Learn:
- Identify the 3 stages and 3 states of the sales and buying process
- Identify which type of social media to write for which state/stage of the sales process
- Discover the hidden force that causes sales funnels to fail and the simple flip that fixes them all
- Discover people's 3 key NLP modalities and learn how to profile and persuade them
Who This Course Is For:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to write social media that sells (a product or service)
- Anyone who wants to learn how to simplify the sales process (it's NOT rocket science!)
- Anyone who wants to learn the 3 NLP modalities for "mind manipulation" and persuasion
James is a fan of the side hustle and finds words and technology fascinating. He loves systems, productivity and marketing automation. When he's not speaking or coaching, he divides his time between writing, creating courses, producing videos and consulting.
Before starting his own business, James worked in technology as a programmer and climbed his way up to VP before taking the leap into self-employment in 1999.
2019 marks James' 20th year "free" and he attributes a large part of his freedom to passive income from books and courses.
James is also an Evernote Certified Consultant and one of the first Infusionsoft Certified Marketing Automation Coaches in Canada! For fun, James produces various local b2b networking and social events supporting his hometown of Burlington, ON.