"I was blind, but now I see...how Evernote is SUPPOSE to be used! I've been an avid Evernote user for quite some time. Thanks to this course, I have completely changed the way I use Evernote, thus making my life much more productive." -- Clyde Stroman
"This course is absolutely fantastic. I've been using Evernote for years and knew that there was a better way. I always thought I would find the time and organize and standardized my use of Evernote. James has done the work for me and shared it in a very logically organized easy to implement fashion in this course. If you use Evernote and you don't feel like you have your process or understanding optimized you may want to give this course a try. It's a life changer for me." -- Robert U Smith
Discover the best-practice formulas for:
- setting up notebooks,
- choosing a workable tagging strategy,
- when and why to use temporary notebooks,
- email automation tricks and
- how to archive everything properly
- managing a centralized ToDo system
(inspired by the 'Getting Things Done' model.)
A Richer Multi-Media Experience
In addition to live screen capture video, the author includes actual footage of his office and desk setup and shows you how he personally uses the various tools and technology to manage his personal and professional life.
BONUS: Behind The Scenes Evernote Shared Notebook - Over 7,000 Extra Words!
Along with the training materials, cheat sheets and tactics, the author is including OVER 7,000 words of additional material in a special "behind the scenes" private Evernote notebook. Access to this exclusive library is immediate when you enrol in this unique course about Evernote personal and professional productivity.
No Risk To You
Remember, this course is guaranteed for a FULL 30 DAYS so you are free to apply the Evernote Exposed training to your personal and professional life. If for any reason you don't feel this course met your expectations you may request a prompt and courteous refund - no questions asked.
Take Action Now
Don't delay, enrol in Evernote Exposed today and begin benefitting from the extra time, the sense of control and the new knowledge you are now more productive than ever before.
What are the requirements?
- You should have Evernote installed on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- You should have a basic/beginner knowledge of Evernote ... at least enough to open the application and explore.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Navigate and use Evernote with ease
- Configure your notebooks, stacks and tags for optimal productivity
- Use the secret Evernote email interface to add notes
- Use Evernote's Webclipper, Skitch and ScanSnap utilities
- Set reminders and other "never forget" features
Is this course for you?
- This course is meant for anyone who wants to take their "occasional" use of Evernote to a whole new level of personal and professional productivity. No special Evernote skills required - just a willingness to learn a new, better way of using this powerful tool.
Myers–Briggs profiled James as an INTJ - "The Mastermind." This system builder is one of the rarest psychological types accounting for ~2% of the population.
James created and sold his first software program in the mid-1970s, since then he's gone on to work with clients including Oracle, IBM, HP, Goodyear, eBay, various governmental divisions and many hundreds of small and privately held businesses.
Today, James helps SMBs 'Convert Conversations Into Cash' using modern media and intelligent automation. He helps design and set up omnichannel marketing automation solutions (which includes ChatBots, FB Messenger, Email and SMS marketing) to increase customer engagement, provide support, save time and ultimately make more money.
James also produces special events and the popular TV and web show, Smartcar Coffee Confidential available online and Cogeco's YourTV CH700. *New shows air on Monday's #BeMyGuest
A multiplatform bestselling author and coach, James teaches more than 23,000 students in over 160 countries. In 2019, Udemy acknowledged James as one of their "Top 10% most engaging" instructors.